Portrait Drawing Update!

This is the finished portrait drawing that I had done for all three of my babies.
It turned out even more wonderful than I thought it would. Shandy at Art By Shandy really worked with me to get the portrait the way that I wanted it to be. She added things to it such as Laken's teddy bear and bracelet like I wanted. I know that I will never have a portrait with all of my babies together so having this meant so much to me.

If any of you are interested in having a portrait drawing done of your angel, children, family, or even a pet she is running a really good deal with 19x24 portraits. Three family portrait for $40.00 and $5.00 for each additional person or pet. If you would like a smaller portrait, she has 9x12 portrait $20.00 for single subject and $5.00 for each additional person or pet. 11x14 portrait for $30.00 for single subject and $5.00 for each additional person or pet. See her site for details.




2 comments: