Update

I haven't updated this blog in awhile so, here we go.
A lot is going on in my life right now and between those things, taking care of a sick household, and keeping up with Laken's Bears it has been hectic! Not to mention the holiday's that are just around the corner! Shopping! Cooking! Shopping! Cooking! Ahh! So, that being said, I have decided to hit the pause button, but only until after the holiday's. Then I will take a deep breath and pick back up where I leave off. So, if you're on the waiting list I haven't forgotten you! That I promise!
As some of you already know, there is a lot of happenings this time of year in the baby loss community. A lot of the wonderful BLMs put together some great events to look forward to and put a smile on the face of others who are missing their angel(s) during the holiday's. Some of you already know about these events from last year, but for the new comers here are some things to check out.

Visit the link to sign up to become a secret swapper of ornaments. After you sign up, you will receive a persons information and you buy or create an ornament in memory of their angels 2011 Christmas. I participated in this last year and had a ton of fun! Remember to get your name in before November 18th!

Visit Jacob's mommy Dana at her blog to understand how The Holiday Gift Exchange works. It's a lot like the ornament swap and just as much fun. Again, I had fun with this one last year and it lets you get creative! Sign up before November 25th!

If you haven't heard about this one, boy are you in for a surprise! Everyday for 25 days a BLM blogger hosts a giveaway! You can read more about it on Tina's blog with the above link. As a winner last year it is a wonderful feeling and this year I get the chance to give back by getting to host one of these giveaways!


Remembering with you these holiday's!

1 comment:

  1. So many gorgeous ideas for beautiful angels... thank you for sharing the links xoxo

    ReplyDelete