A Beautiful Day!

Hubby and I went to the cemetery today to vist Laken and bring her Easter goodies, along with finally getting to give her space a little makeover. It felt so good to get to be there on such a beautiful day and spend time with her.



An Easter Bunny, Easter Ducky, and Easter eggs that me and her daddy brought her. Of course daddy picked out a camo one, at least it was pink though!



Laken's little purple dragonfly. So cute!



Dragonfly solar lights bought for her birthday. Butterflies from grandma Judy and both angels are from Aunt Joyce.


Her birthday windsock dancing in the wind.


On the way home I told hubby that I bet people think that I'm was crazy because I always bring cleaner and get down on the ground to clean the dust and dirt from her headstone. His reply was if it ever happened to them, they wouldn't think you were crazy. I love him!


6 comments:

  1. You did such a great job decorating the area and getting it ready for Easter. The dragonfly is too cute; I love it. And I totally agree with your husband's reply! Thinking about you! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful area you have created for her. Completely agree with your husband reply also

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous spot for a gorgeous little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Laken's area is beautiful! I love your attention to detail. Love all the decorations and the lavender color, too. I saw some angel solar lights in a catalogue the other day and wanted some so badly, but they were pricey, so I didn't get them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I totally agree with your hubby!! Her grave side is beautiful!! You do a great job of making it look outstanding! Much love

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful !!
    My Grandparents used to take care of a cemetary. After they mowed the grass my Grandma would go and sweep all thre graves off.

    Take care

    ReplyDelete